Cheesecakes are a perfect sweet ending to any meal. This Easy Cheesecake Recipe is so popular, not only because it so easy to make , but can prepared in advance and chilled and is a definite crowd pleaser.
With its decadent creamy texture, biscuit crust and sweet flavor this cheesecake is hard to resist. Use this Easy Cheesecake Recipe to make 6 inch chilled Chees cake or set it in martini Glasses to whip up an elegant dessert as an perfect end to a fancy meal!
Easy Cheesecake Recipe – Blueberry
- Springform Pan or cake ring 6 inches
- ½ Cup or 100 gms cream cheese
- 1 cup whipping cream or Amul Cream
- Blueberry preserve or filling
- ¼ cup Milk
- Powdered sugar to taste
- vanilla extract
- 2 ½ tsp gelatin + 2 ½ thsp water
For the crust
- 150 g biscuit
- 50 gms butter
For the glaze
- 1/4 cup Blueberry Preserve
- 1 Tsp tsp Gelatin + 1 Thsp Water
- 1-2 thbsp Water
- Crush biscuits in a blender into a powder. Add melted butter to the crushed biscuits and mix well with hands till a coarse texture is made. Put into mould and press well.
- Soften gelatin with water and leave aside to bloom
- Beat whipping cream till soft peak
- Mix together soften cream cheese ,milk and vanilla
- Fold into cream till completely homogeneous
- Melt gelatin in microwave and Fold into the crea cheese mixture
- Pour into prepared mould and put chill till set
For the Glaze
- Finally bloom the gelatin the same way you did for the filling
- Add a thsp of water to the blueberry preserve and till melted and slight warm. Melt the gelatin and add.. ( adjust the consistency if it is too thick)
- Pour a thin layer on top of the set cheesecake chill for another hour or till it is set.
- If you don’t have creamcheese use hung curd. Use a 400 ml tub hung overnight
- You can switch the fruit flavour around to add what you have. Use strawberry Preserve and/or fresh strawberry chopped and add to the cheesecake mixture.
- You also make a mango cheesecake by adding fresh Mango pulp to the mixture, just increase the gelatine
Checkout other easy dessert recipes of the series here